Re: [yast-devel] SLE 11 SP2 Branch(es)
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:26:25 +0200

Dne 14.4.2011 10:18, Michael Calmer napsal(a):
I would suggest to wait with doing any work for SP2 until PM, TPM, etc. knows
what they want and how this should be done.

I'm afraid that we already have plenty of features to be implemented and
not enough time anyway. IMO we should be working on SP2 already unless
these is something even more important than that.

Bye
Lukas