Re: [yast-devel] contributing using c/c++?
Hi Giorgos,

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:49:09PM +0200, Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos wrote:
On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:51:02 AM Thomas Goettlicher wrote:
I'm not sure whether I understand your question correctly. The *.cc files
contain c++ code, like *.c files contain ansi c code.

i was used to see *.cpp files for the source code of c++ but now i saw *.cc.
which is the difference???

It is simply a different extension for the same thing.

i looked at the bugzilla for bugs regarding yast and qt and i didn't find
much
work to do.Is this correct or i looked in the wrong place?

That's hard to say, since you omitted details :)

Taking advantage of my knowledge that Qt and libyui are assigned to
Thomas in Bugzilla, I came up with this query which produces 14
publicly visible bugs:

https://bugzilla.novell.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_status=__open__&email1=tgoettlicher&emailassigned_to1=on&emailtype1=regexp