Re: [yast-devel] contributing using c/c++?
On Monday, March 14, 2011 12:11:17 pm Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos wrote:
On Monday, March 14, 2011 11:30:22 AM Thomas Goettlicher wrote:
As far as I know qt, ncurses, gtk, core, libyui, *-bindings, and much
more is written in C++.

thank you for your answer.

can u point me to some documentation?
At http://doc.opensuse.org is a lot of documentation available.

also it would be bery helpfull if you could tell the level of difficulty of
these parts of yast..
Well, difficulty depends on one's knowledge. yast2-qt, yast2-gtk or yast2-
ncurses might be a good starting point as you can see your changes at the user
interface. Just let me know if you have any questions while browsing YaST's
source code.

Cheers,
Thomas

--