Re: [yast-devel] contributing using c/c++?
On Sunday, March 13, 2011 07:10:34 pm Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos wrote:
hello,

i have been studing c++ and i want to contribute to openSUSE.i heard that
yast is using c/c++.Is it truth?can u point me out some way?

Hi.

I appreciate that you want to contribute to openSUSE and YaST. You are right,
parts of YaST are written in C++.

The YaST svn repository is located here:
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk

As far as I know qt, ncurses, gtk, core, libyui, *-bindings, and much more is
written in C++.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks
Thomas

--
Thomas Goettlicher