Re: [yast-devel] svn.opensuse.org migrated to a new machine
  • From: Thomas Fehr <fehr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:48:59 +0200
On Wed, Aug 18, Jiri Srain wrote:

Hi!

Last night, svn.opensuse.org was migrated to a new machine. Currently there
are
some problems with the new server (you get error messages while commiting,
commit mails are not sent), I hope to get them solved during today.

I did a commit yesterday to
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/storage/package/yast2-storage.changes
This commit vanished. Resvision of my local working copy is: 62387

Revision of my working copy seems to be newer than waht is on new SVN server

Lagrange:/usr/src/yast2/storage/storage/src > svn up
svn: No such revision 62387
Lagrange:/usr/src/yast2/storage/storage/src > svn log
svn: No such revision 62387
Lagrange:/usr/src/yast2/storage/storage/src >

So it looks as if changes got lost while copying data to new server.

Tschuess,
Thomas Fehr
--
Thomas Fehr, SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)