Re: [yast-devel] Webyast json serialization in backend
  • From: Michal Zugec <mzugec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:31:44 +0200
On 06/29/2010 03:54 PM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
miso today experiment with json communication and I found that our json
provided by webservice is not valid json for ActiveResource.
Problem is that Hash.from_xml(model.to_xml).to_json doesn't produce expected
json, but more likely hash with expected json.
I fix resources and baseModel so all models based on BaseModel is fixed. If
you want try how webyast work with json, try miso's branch json on webclient
(really easy to enable it) and feel free to report problems in bugzilla.
Josef

I wrote something about it on my blog:
http://mzugec.blogspot.com/2010/06/webyast-switch-from-xml-into-json-day.html