Re: [yast-devel] OpenDS & Yast2
  • From: Ralf Haferkamp <rhafer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 10:01:32 +0200
Am Montag 17 Mai 2010, 12:19:30 schrieb Developer Coldfusion developer:
Hi. I still have "...violates the Directory Server schema
configuration because it includes multiple conflicting structural
objectclasses suseObjectTemplate and suseGroupTemplate" bug. Attaching
a log. Please help someone. I am stuck! John

This still seems to be either a problem in the Schema you loaded into
your OpenDS server or a bug in OpenDS itself. Please check that the
"suseGroupTemplate" objectclass is a subtype of "suseObjectTemplate".

Could you please attach the schema how you loaded it into the server?

PS: Please sent replies to the list.
--
Ralf