Re: [yast-devel] old plugins rotting in git
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:57:25 +0200
Martin Kudlvasr write:
Hi all,

how do you feel about actually removing the plugins, which we don't use, from
git? There is nothing lost, we can always checkout the old version. I think,
that custom_services, security, samba_server, language, systemtime are hot
candidates.

Cheers,
Martin

Hi, I agree, except systemtime. It should not be there already. If you have
there something I think it is just mess. I plan do it after release of SP1

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team