Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST WS
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:57:33 +0200
Hi,
please report all bugs to bugzilla product suse appliance toolkit - webyast. We
look into it. I think that many issues can be easily solved. Just note that in
current state supported scenario is usage via webclient, so you use separated
ws at your own risk, but of course it should work as expected.
The most recent packages can be found in Yast:Web build repository.
Josef

wlanmac write:
Hello all,

I've recently starting looking into WebYaST for the first time. Looks
really cool, and I'm eager to integrate a GUI with the WebYaST web
services. However, I've noticed many bugs in the currently release
(/packages has fatal errors, /services.json returns XML, and more..).
I've noticed mentions of new betas being released, are these publicly
available yet? If so, I'd be happy to test. Also, is there a bug
tracking app for this project? I didn't find it immediately.

Thanks!
David

PS: The subscribe e-mail address for this list on page
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web is wrong (typo: second '-' should be
'+').

--
Josef Reidinger