Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST - webservice - failing functional tests in plugins
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:56:12 +0200
* Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx> [Apr 15. 2010 11:36]:
* Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> [Apr 15. 2010 11:33]:

If your functional test fails with error:

permission_check1: User does not exist, #<Account id: 1, login:
"test_user", ....

then add this stub into the test setup function:

PolKit.stubs(:polkit_check).with('org.opensuse.yast.system.FOO',
'test_user').returns(:yes)

Let me try to come up with a more generic solution.

This solution is in place now. Every test includes the generic
test_helper from its 'rails parent' thereby disabling PolKit.polkit_check

Only the testcase testing polkit_check overrides this disabling.

While I were at it I also cleaned up repetitive lines in 'Rakefile'.
All the common stuff is in webservice/lib/tasks/common.rb now, making
the plugin Rakefiles much shorter now.

Enjoy,

Klaus
---