Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST - webservice - failing functional tests in plugins
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:36:33 +0200
* Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> [Apr 15. 2010 11:33]:
Hi all,

I have found that many functional tests in webservice plugins fails.

The reason is that PERMISSION_CHECK_TESTING in permission_check
function has been removed. (see commit 1e3ac993a336)

Oops, my bad. I only ran the webservice test cases but not those of
the plugins.

If your functional test fails with error:

permission_check1: User does not exist, #<Account id: 1, login:
"test_user", ....

then add this stub into the test setup function:

PolKit.stubs(:polkit_check).with('org.opensuse.yast.system.FOO',
'test_user').returns(:yes)

Let me try to come up with a more generic solution.

Klaus
---