Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST status 12-Apr-2010
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:05:17 +0200
Jiri Srain write:
<snip>

AI everyone: think how we can increase our transparency about our progress to
others; e.g. a weekly list of fixed bugs? suggestions welcome by end of today

My suggestion:
It must be automatic and it must be linked with bugzilla. So I suggest to force
write bnc#<number> to commits and post automatic mail each week list of fixed
bugs. If we want only released bugs, then I suggest to grep changes file where
should be also bnc#<number> mentioned and send mail with these bugs numbers

reminder: we are approaching RC3 this week

Reminder - submit deadline is today evening

Josef

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team