[yast-devel] WebYaST status 12-Apr-2010
  • From: Jiri Srain <jsrain@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:00:06 +0200
jsrain, jdsn, tgoettlicher, mvidner, jsuchome, mkudlvasr, mzugec, jreidinger,
kkaempf, schubi, vgorobets

vgorobets: worked on forms, validation in time and mail settings, looking for
better solutions
schubi: bugfixing, registration + patch installation
kkaempf: non-WY stuff, bugfixing, will prioritize
jreidinger: bzilla, NTP back-end (to test)
mzugec:et the "RebootNeeded = true" in patchinfo for this purp submitted users
layout, working on password validation unification, some non-WY in the queue
mkudlvasr: fixed firewall (possible cutting user's connection), will be
finished today
jsuchome: mostly non-WY, looking into latest snapshot
mvidner: P1 bugfixing
tgoettlicher: non-WY stuff, will test next build
jdsn: returned from vacation
jsrain: will go for vacation

AI everyone: think how we can increase our transparency about our progress to
others; e.g. a weekly list of fixed bugs? suggestions welcome by end of today

AI everyone: provide the information about changes done since appliance
toolking 1.0 release by Wednesday in Fate

AI everyone: if running out of important bugs, offer your help to others

reminder: we are approaching RC3 this week

--
Regards,

Jiri Srain
YaST Team Leader