Re: [yast-devel] Webyast - adapting summary and description
  • From: Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 08:31:10 +0200
On Thursday 01 of April 2010 15:34:03 Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
due to bug 588355 I adapt summary and description in all spec files. Before
submit please check if text correspond with reality. Thanks
--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team

Shouldn't we rather use WebYaST instead of Webyast?

People will be confused and I think we learned from the change of SuSE to SUSE
and to openSUSE that it will take years until they get it right. Even if
acronym meaning of YaST is not used any more, the name itself is well known
as is the way how it is written.

Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960