[yast-devel] Webyast Test report 30.3. daily build for IE8
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:46:25 +0200
Hi,
this test I try IE8 to look for possible problems.

test result:
verify fix of old bugs:
verified that filtering by status works in IE8 - bnc#579464
new bugs:
layout of radio buttons and checkboxes is broken, also accordion never
"end" - bnc#592275
there is no graph in status due to some problem in jqplot - bnc#592276
(otherwise status looks working)
system buttons is almost out of screen - bnc#592278

I don't test whole plugins, but I plan do it ( run virtual win7 takes huge
amount of ram, so it is quite slowly).

Josef

--
Josef Reidinger