Re: [yast-devel] Yast2 configuration for LDAP
  • From: Ralf Haferkamp <rhafer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:25:24 +0100
Am Sonntag 21 März 2010 16:11:26 schrieb Developer Coldfusion developer:
Hi. I am trying to configure LDAP auth threw Yast2. I am using OpenDS
as LDAP server. I have the following error:
...violates the Directory Server schema configuration because it
includes multiple conflicting structural objectclasses
suseObjectTemplate and suseGroupTemplate
Can anyone help me?
Do you have the yast.schema loaded on your LDAP Server? If yes, this
looks like a bug in your server to me. As the "suseGroupTemplate"
Objectclass inherits from "suseObjectTemplate" they do not conflict.
Please check the schema definitions you loaded into your Directory
Server.

Thanks

Ralf.