[yast-devel] Pattern and one click install
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:47:07 +0100

The repository now has a one-click

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/YaST:/Web/openSUSE_11.2/webyast.ymp

And also generates a pattern browsable by YaST/zypper for the repository
automatically.

The pattern/one click can be installed by doing:
osc meta pattern YaST:Web webyast -e

YaST:Web/openSUSE_11.2 automatically builds on top of YaST:Web:11.2 so if a
one click install is clicked in the first, the later repo is automatically
included/added.

Only problem we have is that we have right now 5 package lists to maintain:

- 3 different appliances
- addon
- pattern/one click

Any ideas how to improve here?

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Novell® Making IT Work As One™