Re: [yast-devel] How to organize the WebYaST 'control center'
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:27:54 +0100
Klaus Kaempf write:
That's a cool way to organize the module icons:

http://razorjack.net/quicksand/

(Click on 'Filter by' and 'Sort by' buttons)

Klaus
---

It is not so hard with jquery and its animation. I just not sure if it is not
too much eye-candy. I personally prefer faster solution then slow animation on
trivial tasks.

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team