Re: [yast-devel] Webyast coding standard
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:23:13 +0100
Martin Kudlvasr write:
On Monday 18 January 2010 14:28:48 Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi, I add link to coding standard to wiki and also rules for commit ( rules
for tests ) -
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Development#Development_Conventions I
think that we already follow many of these rules, so it is more
formalization and place where we can point new developers what they should
follow.

Thanks. Finally a hammer on many of those trailing if/unless statements,
which
I find so counter-intuitive. (http://www.pathf.com/blogs/ruby-and-rails-style-
guide/ => Trailing If Statements)

Martin

Yes, I absolutelly agree. use only for simple both statement or for early
terminate of process.
Josef

Josef

--