Re: [yast-devel] lxde-pattern sw_single icons
  • From: Jiri Srain <jsrain@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:30:40 +0100
Thanks, I put the icons to SVN:

http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-commit/2010-01/msg00267.html

Please, tell me when the updated pattern is merged in BuildService so that I
submit the icons.

Thanks for your help, have nice weekend!

Jiri

Dne pátek 15 Leden 2010 10:31:45 Andrea Florio napsal(a):
Il 15/01/2010 08:43, Jiri Srain ha scritto:
Hi Andrea,

thanks for your contribution! In general, if you are interested in more
contribution to YaST, e.g. the graphics, I will grant you access to the
YaST SVN repository.

i don't think it's strictly needed, at least not now...
Thanks for suggesting that

And, to your iccon: I will put them into SVN unless you ask for access to
do it yourself. Do you also have it in SVG (to have it stored, just in
case we need different size in the future)?

of course, it's attached

Jiri

Regards
Andrea (LXDE ROCKS!!)