Re: [yast-devel] hudson is back
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:02:45 +0100
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Jan 12. 2010 10:45]:
Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett write:
On Monday 11 January 2010 19:02:19 Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi, thanks to jdsn and me is hudson back.
It now uses gitorious.
I fix my issue and now remain issues with status (schubi, maybe your
changes?). Maybe other projects in hudson need adaptation to git moving.
(
switch git repository is not so easy, so ask me for hint ;) Josef

I fixed yesterday the last issue which was the chroot dependency calculator
which parsed the specs file directly from the git web interface, which is
gitorious now. At least ZYpp mostly builds now.

There is still problem with rails version. Is decided that in SLE11 is
rails 2.3.5 to update version in our git repository

Not yet.

(and maybe create maintenance branch for appliance as it has different
version and just picking commits there)?

It would be very helpful to support multiple Rails versions in Hudson.

Klaus
---