Re: [yast-devel] hudson is back
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:59:17 +0100
On Monday 11 January 2010 19:02:19 Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi, thanks to jdsn and me is hudson back.
It now uses gitorious.
I fix my issue and now remain issues with status (schubi, maybe your
changes?). Maybe other projects in hudson need adaptation to git moving. (
switch git repository is not so easy, so ask me for hint ;) Josef

I fixed yesterday the last issue which was the chroot dependency calculator
which parsed the specs file directly from the git web interface, which is
gitorious now. At least ZYpp mostly builds now.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Novell® Making IT Work As One™