[yast-devel] RE: yas2 configuration
  • From: "James Warthen" <james.warthen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:00:57 -0800

I need to reconfigure yast2 to only show specific modules once the system is
configured for a non root user.  OR give the user sudo access to yast2 and make
the following the only available modules.

lan
dns
routing
timezone

I was under the impresion the this can be done by editing
/etc/YaST2/control.xml but I have had no luck. Any sugestions or advice would
be welcome. Since I can't seem to find any documentation on modifing the yast2
configuration search result always come up with using yast to configure X.

Thanks in advance,
James Warthen