Re: [yast-devel] questions concerning yast2-testsuite
  • From: Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:59:19 +0100
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:40:11PM +0100, Martin Vidner wrote:

Yes, this gets overwritten.

But the testsuite is one part of classic YaST where I plan to do
actual new development, having seen in rubyland that it does not
have to be just a nusisance.

So, let's work on fixing that. Do you have a patch?

Yes, attached. It does these things:

1) I need extra files I have placed in a data dir so I need
SUBDIRS.

2) I have YCP include files places in lib dir so I need
EXTRA_DIST.

3) Continues with tests after failures.

4) Sets search paths.

5) I want to very only the "Dump" lines from the log so an extra
grep has need inserted in runtest.sh

ciao Arvin