Re: [yast-devel] questions concerning yast2-testsuite
  • From: Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:02:04 +0100
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 11:52:40AM +0100, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
* Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx> [Dec 11. 2009 11:44]:

Hi,

I have some problems with the yast2 testsuite. When I run tests
in storage y2base cannot find the libstorage bindings since they
are not installed in the system. So I need to modify the
Makefile.am get unfortunately gets overwritten by the
testsuite. Is there any mechanism to handle specific changes to
the files from the testsuite skeleton?

Hmm, YaST used to have command line options to add search pathes for
includes (-I) and modules (-M).

Is this what you're looking for ?

No really. I know how to setup the paths with:

YCPCFLAGS = -M ../../../bindings/ycp
YCPC_LD_LIBRARY_PATH = ../../../bindings/src/.libs
YCPC_Y2DIR = ../../../bindings/src/.libs

But I cannot simply add them to the Makefile.am as that file gets
overridden with the skeleton version. I also need SUBDIRS and
EXTRA_DIST modifications to Makefile.am and modifications to
runtest.sh.

ciao Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxx>