[yast-devel] WebYaST status call 25-Nov-2009
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:06:06 +0100
duncan - no updates, evaluates features
kkaempf - fix IE html bug, evaluating features
schubi - fixing status module
jdns - fixing bugs, fixing registration
mvidner - update bugs status, releasing RC4 ( problems with istudio)
jsrain - testing
lslezak - fixing bugs, suggestion to create branch for final product
jreidinger - restarting collectd if time is moved, add translating browser
locale identifiers to our identifiers
jsuchome - testing
mkudlvasr - enhancing eula documentation

general:
if you want fix something which should not go to release create branch for it
and after release we merge it as we release new features also as maintenance
update for released appliance
deadline on Thursday noon for packages with fixed P2 ( don't forget tests and
mentioned bug numbers)
--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team