Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: Only write back actual changes !
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:08:42 +0100
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Nov 13. 2009 16:22]:
I think this is general issue of all rest modules as we don't check previous
status.

Exactly. That's why I sent this to yast-devel instead of creating
individual bug reports.

Also we don't make difference between create and update call to rest-
service.

For most module this 'just' adds a(n annoying) delay. But for network,
its a blocker if the DHCP server decides to assign a new address every
time.

Klaus
---