Re: [yast-devel] Webyast: Changing permissions to not use Scr (bnc#472752)
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 13:39:20 +0100
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Nov 04. 2009 15:17]:
Hi,
as part of removing Scr.Execute I plan to remove it from permissions module
and I have three questions:

1) Does we support granting or removing permissions for users this release (
the most problematic part as granting permission is really great permission) ?

No.

2) is problem if anyone can read what permissions have any user? (Maybe I
can
restrict it only to current login user, but then permissions module have
problem)

Maybe.

3) Have yastws always enough permissions to run polkit-auth and
polkit-action?
(for current appliance yes)

You answered that one yourself I guess ;-)

Klaus
---