Re: [yast-devel] permissions rewrite
  • From: Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:24:09 +0100
Martin Kudlvasr schrieb:
irc.suse.de#rails
<jreidinger> schubi: Who is owner of permissions rest service? I found it that implementation is ... not good. I plan to rewrite it to use model, because now it is badly testable.
Funny :-) I have written the first version. Klaus has rewritten cause he has had the opinion that
the code is ....not good.

I think, that is called "evolution" :-)

Feel free to make it better !!!
I had the same feeling when I went through the code 2 days ago. I just didn't want to break the RC release (and had some bugs to solve). The work in progress is in "refactor-permissions" branch.

Martin