[yast-devel] Webyast: Changing permissions to not use Scr (bnc#472752)
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:15:13 +0100
Hi,
as part of removing Scr.Execute I plan to remove it from permissions module
and I have three questions:

1) Does we support granting or removing permissions for users this release (
the most problematic part as granting permission is really great permission) ?

2) is problem if anyone can read what permissions have any user? (Maybe I can
restrict it only to current login user, but then permissions module have
problem)

3) Have yastws always enough permissions to run polkit-auth and polkit-action?
(for current appliance yes)

Thanks
Josef

--