[yast-devel] WebYaST status call 29-Oct-2009
  • From: Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:57:56 +0100
participants: mvidner, schubi, jsuchome, jdsn, jsrain, kkaempf, jreidering, mkudlvasr, lslezak

kkaempf:
- Security audit. Fixed mostly of all problems.
- SuSE Studio beta program begins today. --> Has generated PDB entries.
- The licence information is missing in the PDB --> EVERYONE: Please add this information to PDB
- WebYaST will become GPL2 licence. Klaus will point to an example.

jdsn:
- Continuing with SLMS register tests, which works.
- Has given an WebYaST introduction to the server team.

schubi:
- Fixed raise condition bug in the start scripts.
- Attended the "WebYaST introduction to the server team"

mvidner:
- Network module fixed
- Releasing new beta

lslezak
- code cleanup
- Restoring lost flash messages after logout.
- Will fix package task problems ( esp. if a task call another task).

mkudlvasr:
- Testing EULA controller.
- Add docu add vendor licence stuff.

jsuchome:
- Will continue with sevice module.

jreidering:
- Packaging plugins

BTW: I have forgotten to tell you that I am not in the office on FR and MO.

Have a nice weekend
Stefan