Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST Beta 3 released
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:21:21 +0100
Martin Vidner write:
Hi!
<snip/>
- Added /administrator and /mail_settings to base system setup

Hi,
How do you add this to config file?
I don't see it in git and I want add registration to it. So if we add it
during building appliance or in package default?

Klaus - is somewhere defined what should be default modules which run during
basesystem?

MODULE SPECIFIC NEWS: (new!)
http://www.suse.de/~mvidner/webyast-beta3/ChangeLog

Maybe changes should be separated by packages and not be date as more
interesting is what changed in a module then when it is changed.
--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team