[yast-devel] Webyast: Automatic generated documentation
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:24:45 +0100
Hi,
I finally configured hudson to create on-fly documenation for webyast. I allow
it only for head package, as head and 11.1 sources is now same.
So for fresh documentation see: (internal only)
http://yast.suse.de:3334/view/webyast/job/webyast-service-head-i586/javadoc/
http://yast.suse.de:3334/view/webyast/job/webyast-client-head-i586/javadoc/

It is generated only after success build, so if hudson is broken,
documentation is not generated ( reason why now client doesn't have
documentation ).

TODO: If you know place where we should add this documentation to public
place, I can configure it.

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team