Re: [yast-devel] Webyast - generated documentation
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:54:03 +0200
Now it is accessible also outside.

http://www.suse.de/~jreidinger/webservice
http://www.suse.de/~jreidinger/webclient

it is still manually generated by me, so any changes is not automatic
reflected.

Josef Reidinger write:
Hi,

in short:
look at
http://w3.suse.de/~jreidinger/webservice
http://w3.suse.de/~jreidinger/webclient
and if you find that your plugin missing certainly amount of comments, you
should improve it.
It is now only on internal site (but anyone can generate it in git), but in
future I hope we find some suitable place for this documentation. Also it
is generated manually by me, as there is some problems with hudson.
If documenation missing then your plugin cannot generate documentation by
rake app:doc

some details:
I add to Rakefile task to generate documentation of framework and its
plugins. rake doc (at top level directory).
It uses rake app:doc in each plugin directory and copy it to one place
where is dynamically generated index file.
Webclient framework missing documentation, I plan to fix it.

I welcome any suggestion on improvements.

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team