[yast-devel] Webyast - generated documentation
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:18:55 +0200
Hi,

in short:
look at
http://w3.suse.de/~jreidinger/webservice
http://w3.suse.de/~jreidinger/webclient
and if you find that your plugin missing certainly amount of comments, you
should improve it.
It is now only on internal site (but anyone can generate it in git), but in
future I hope we find some suitable place for this documentation. Also it is
generated manually by me, as there is some problems with hudson.
If documenation missing then your plugin cannot generate documentation by rake
app:doc

some details:
I add to Rakefile task to generate documentation of framework and its plugins.
rake doc (at top level directory).
It uses rake app:doc in each plugin directory and copy it to one place where
is dynamically generated index file.
Webclient framework missing documentation, I plan to fix it.

I welcome any suggestion on improvements.

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team