Re: [yast-devel] Webyast - Po files and generating mo files
  • From: Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:09:33 +0200
Josef Reidinger schrieb:
Hi,
today I try rake makemo to test how it works and when add it to rake push. But It fails for me everytime I run it, even if I regenerate po files via rake updatepot.

error is:
jreidinger@zofie:~/webyast/web-client/plugins/systemtime> rake makemo
(in /home/jreidinger/webyast/web-client/plugins/systemtime)
./po/de/yast_webclient_systemtime.po -> ./locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/yast_webclient_systemtime.mo ... rake aborted!
undefined method `size' for nil:NilClass

Does anyone have idea what is wrong?
Hi,
I have seen this error also on Martin V. machine but were not able to reproduce.
This error has also happened in autobuild. The reason for was a none set LANG
env variable. So I have put

%build
export RAILS_PARENT=/srv/www/yast
env LANG=en rake makemo