Re: [yast-devel] appliance module status
  • From: Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:21:30 +0200
Martin Vidner schrieb:
On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 12:48:50PM +0200, Martin Vidner wrote:
MODULE SPECIFIC NEWS:
- I don't know what changed in the individual modules. We need to
fix this part

Before we let the hungry masses test it, we should let them know
what to expect, so that they don't report the missing icon over and
over.

Everyone, for your modules, please send:
- known bugs (with bnc#)
(not all of them, we will post a URL for that query(*), just the
most visible ones)
- missing features (refer to FATE **)
- cool features not to be missed

So far I have this: (BTW what determines the order of the icons?)

Time
- works

Updates
- patches cannot be applied (bnc#537660)
This bug is fixed now.
- are there any updates available?
Now I've noticed that the IBS built appliance references internal
repos...
I assume that you will change this :-)

Greetings
Stefan