[yast-devel] lighttpd.conf
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:06:13 +0200
On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 12:37:08PM +0200, Stefan Schubert wrote:
This is currently available for the service only. We will have to create
this file for the client too.
We need this file also for switching to production mode. The client still
runs in development mode.

Actually not, Pepa has changed it to production already in this
file, which is referenced by rcyastwc:
http://git.opensuse.org/?p=projects/yast/web-client.git;a=commitdiff;h=c292cb93eb868425ad297af736342ae7acf09b99

But he says we do the lighttpd config inconsistently between the 2
packages and that should be fixed.
(But please wait with that until I change the ports in the next hours...)
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner