[yast-devel] Webyast: New cool webservice tasks
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:06:01 +0200
Hi,
due to some my mistake I sometimes break build like I forget run tests before
push or local build package. I am quite lazy and type more commands then it is
necessary I really hate.
So I create new cool task rake push. This tasks check syntax of module, then
run test suite and then try build package on your local machine and if all
these steps pass then call git push.
So if you don't want break hudson and have more machine time then own time
use rake push instead git push.

Welcome comments
--
Josef Reidinger