[yast-devel] WebYaST: Submit packages manually to OBS !
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:46:28 +0200
Hi,

Hudson, our integration testing tool, still has troubles submitting
packages to the build service. Since the inner workings of this beast
are a complete mystery, I do not want to lose further time by
depending on it.

Stefan will now submit all WebYaST packages to the build service.
After that, the respective package maintainers are responsible for
regular submissions to obs.

Klaus
---