Re: [yast-devel] use-activeresource: continuation
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:49:32 +0200
On Wednesday 23 September 2009 16:00:11 Martin Kudlvasr wrote:
Only the name of the class does not convince me, may be the name
YaST:ServiceResource::Base can be reused (there is already such class
there)

The YastResource name was chosen quickly as we knew it was going to be only
temporary. I personally have no preferred name.
If we are going to plan a transition, we should keep 2 names for some time.
Both service_resource.rb and YastResource can be used by plugins at the
same time. This way we can achieve a fluent transition.

What I mean, ServiceResource is a module, not a class. And there is already a
empty class YaST:ServiceResource::Base there

Duncan