Re: [yast-devel] yast-commit mails delayed by almost a week ?!
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:04:01 +0200
* josef reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Sep 02. 2009 10:41]:
Klaus Kaempf napsal(a):
Hi,

I'm wondering if others also get yast-commit mails delayed by almost a
week. E.g. I received this morning a commit from last week Thursday.

I just opened bnc#536189 to track this down.

Klaus
---

I think that reason is that mail preserve time of commit. So if you
merge old commits to branch, then after push this mails have old date.
This is also if you don't push after commit.

Is it that people are pushing too late ?

Klaus
---