Re: [yast-devel] Webyast base system model proposal
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:38:03 +0200
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Aug 24. 2009 16:03]:

Yes, I think so. The 'basic setup' should just call other modules in
the right order. When one module is done, it should save the changes.

OK, then we must find some way how to ensure it. I think the best
solution is that each module must have something like general safe form
button which is called by javascript on "next" button
and maybe same after filter in application controller that in wizard
mode redirect after submitting this form to control panel.

I still haven't fully understood what you're trying to accomplish here.

communication is planned to changed, as some artifact remain from
previous implementation (and maybe we should better use ActiveResource
abilities)

Can you share more details please ?

OK, after discussion with mkudlvasr it now contains two fields. First
one is step definition which is array of strings.
Strings is path to redirect.

You're making assumption about how an URL is contructed, this will
break with future updates. Better specify by controller/action.

second field is boolean which indicate if first boot is already done.

I think this was discussed in a thread last week already and is not
needed iirc.

Klaus
---