Re: [yast-devel] TraditionalYaST: searching YaST modules by keywords
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:28:29 +0200
Hi ^H^H^H Shame on you, hackers,

I have just checked, and only Gabi (thank you) has added the
keywords to her module.
The others (myself including) have missed the opportunity to make
https://features.opensuse.org/305845 work in Milestone 6.

Please edit *.desktop now, and remember to submit your packages in
time. Example:
X-SuSE-YaST-Keywords=time,travel,machine,wells,lottery,rich,sci-fi