Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST Architecture Naming Conventions
  • From: "Martin Schmidkunz" <mschmidkunz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:38:15 +0200
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Architecture/Naming

Cool!
I took the liberty of adding two UI-related terms there as well:
Home: Page with status information, quick links to modules and all modules.
All Modules: Page which gives access to all available modules (equals control
center in YaST)
The idea was to gather terms at one site so we might one day get a nice
glossary :-)
If you don`t think it`s appropriate: well, it`s a wiki :-)

Cu,

Martin

Martin Schmidkunz
User Experience Team