[yast-devel] Re: WebYaST daily sync 2009.07.24
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:32:23 +0200
* Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx> [Jul 24. 2009 11:23]:

WebYaST daily sync 2009.07.24

mvidner: fixing webclient packages
visnov: concentrate on the stable version. External studio seems broken today
-> bug: date picker is not working
lslezak: fixing vbox image created by mzugec, which lead to important fixes
schubi: bugfixing, warnings in status page if limits are reach
bug: collectd should not be started and user should be tell that it is not
running (dmacvicar: proposed solution: service return HTTP error code (Not
available?) client interpret error.)
dmacvicar: avahi-tools in SLES? AI ask kukuk (mvidner: look if we can fake it
with dbus calls to the daemon).

Should we jump to login page directly if no more computers are around
and service is running locally?

Yes, for the appliance delivery this makes a lot of sense. However,
for the demo I would leave it as it is.

jsrain: testing appliance too

Everyone to test and commit fixes only. Once something work we can copy to
::Demo repository.

Klaus
---