Re: [yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] <web-client> master : hacks to not lose camelCased variables
  • From: Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:22:16 +0200
On Friday 17 of July 2009 16:05:07 Klaus Kaempf wrote:
* Jiri Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx> [Jul 17. 2009 15:53]:
+
+ # FIXME hack, this must be done properly
+ # (my keys in camelCase were transformed to under_scored)

Actually, under_scored is Ruby convention and should be used.

I already raised the question about our data model rules and attribute
naming last week. Martin replied and I want to discuss it further
after his return next week.

I understand it is a convention, on the other hand, the possibility to use the
data just as they come from YaPI seems to be an advantage to me.

As you can see, I wrote " hack, this must be done properly", so I do not mean
it as correct solution.

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960