Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST developers: check return values of YaST::ServiceResource.proxy_for
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:46:20 +0200
Klaus Kaempf wrote:
Hi,

as we have a distributed application with WebYaST, the frontend part
actually has to check if the backend part is complete and behaves
correctly.

So whenever you request a backend resource, check if it actually
exists !

Klaus

Hi,
I don't know if you want it, but now doesn't work proxies in webyast,
but it is ideal for testing. I find that almost all modules use same
functionality and to simplify and ensure same behavior for modules I add
in
http://git.opensuse.org/?p=projects/yast/web-client.git;a=commit;h=904de56ce465b79a2152254cc8f7299b656f176a

shared functionlity which load proxy, handle errors and return result of
proxy.find. In same commit you can see example usage.
Welcome any idea

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team