[yast-devel] Unsetting autologin from a script
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:10:12 -0400
I am working on a project creating an appliance using kiwi. The appliance has a software config step that is automatically kicked of when it is first installed on the hardware. Thus I am setting up autologin mechanism. Once the configuration is done I would like to remove the autologin mechanism. Is there a convenient way to do this or do I need to write a script to change /etc/sysconfig/displaymanager?

Thanks,
Robert

Software Engineer Consultant LINUX
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx 781-464-8147