Re: [yast-devel] messing with /etc/PolicyKit/PolicyKit.conf
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:42:17 +0200
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 09:40:00AM +0200, Martin Vidner wrote:
Hi,

jsrain is trying to get WebYaST running from git.
In http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Development#Setup_permissions
it says to edit PolicyKit.conf. Will this not confuse the
permission handler? AFAIK it checks for explicit permissions only.
I think there is a helper script that sets up the explicit
permissions, right? How to call it?

Also, at some time our scripts used to mess with PolicyKit.conf.
RPMs must not do that. Is that removed by now?

Ludwig Nussel is the guy to ask. I have forwarded your mail.

Ciao, Marcus